Monday 14 November 2011

Too Much Work, Micro Prop Bet

Hey guys, another long break between posts unfortunately. I'm absolutely buried in work at the moment at university, essay after essay after presentation but not much I can do about that. I want to keep playing but I can't have poker weighing on my mind so I've set up a prop bet with a friend here at university for most profit at the micros before the end of term, starting with a $25 bankroll. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/174/poker-goals-challenges/loldonkamentz-vs-joecool2-1000-micro-grind-prop-bet-1125376/ This should keep me occupied enough with poker but letting me get on with work, lets hope I ship it as well! I'd liek to sit and write a long blog post but I must go ponder the implications of and reasons for low voter turnout among young voters in the US....

No comments:

Post a Comment