Sunday 4 March 2012

February Review, March Goals

Well February has certainly been an interesting month for me!  I did not have a great start on the cash tables and it got steadily worse, however, I really feel I worked on my game well and have come along a lot this month.  However, the main problem with this month is I spilt a pint of water over my laptop like a pro and therefore have had to reimport all of my hands form this year so far!  I managed to get January to how it was supposed to be but February looks a bit funny.  I've decided not to wate too much time on trying to fix it and get on with the year but here are the results from February!

Cash: -$118

 MTTs: $162

Bonuses: $20

Total: $64

Pretty poor month to be honest but I've plugged a lot of bad leaks in my cash game that I hope will make a big difference.  Secondly, and I appreciate that this gets said a lot, but I ran horrifically on the cash tables this month.  AIEV only tells part of the story, there were a lot of coolers it felt this month and they just caused me to play sub par poker which resulted in more losses.  I want to stop relying on mtts to bring me into the positive every month.

The problems with my laptop at the end of the month lead to me failing almost all of my goals but I'm back up and running now so despite having missed the first few days I'm ready to take on this month head on!

March Goals:

  • 30k hands with profit at 16nl 6max
  • Top 10 in homegame leaderboard
  • At least 1 $100+ figure mtt score
I'm not going to add too many more this month as I have 3 essays due in over March and I don't think I'll get much else done but here we go!

Good luck on the tables!


No comments:

Post a Comment