Saturday 2 March 2013

WBCOOP 2013


As I’m sure many of you are aware the World Blogger Championship of Online Poker is fast approaching on Pokerstars and I intend on competing and hopefully winning some money!  The 31 event schedule is kicking off on the 1st of March and is running until March 11th when the $5000 Main Event closes the series.  The best blogger of 2013 will win $5000 and we’re asked to write our greatest moment on pokerstars!

I’ve had many great memories on Pokerstars, from my first mtt win (a $1 FLHE event) to when I was grinding 25nl full ring and having occasional epic days making more at the than I ever would with a student job.

However, my single greatest moment on Stars was when I satellited into the 6th Anniversary Sunday Million. I didn’t cash, in fact I nearly bubbled it, but the way I got in had me on the edge of my seat.  In the last minute super satellite I was down to 1bb on the bubble and got it in with KK and held.  We waited ages for every hand to finish as it was hand for hand and suddenly I was propelled into the biggest mtt I’d ever played!

The WBCOOP is a great chance for many aspiring poker bloggers to get their name out there and win some great money at the same time, not to mention take part in a prestigious online poker tournament series that you can make your name in as a player, not just a blogger!  Previous winners such as Pokerstars Team Online player Daleroxxu have gone on to do great things, maybe you could be the next one in line. 

There are a huge range of events including all of your favourite games in various formats so there is no excuse not to get involved and get the competitive juices flowing, every tournament offers SCOOP tickets and everyone who cashes can get into the $5000 main event where serious money is up for grabs.  For those who really do well and cash in multiple events there is the WBCOOP leaderboard that is offering even more in prizes!

All the best to my fellow poker bloggers, see you on the tables!

1 comment:

  1. There is currently a £3,000 freeroll like the WBCOOP exclusively for poker bloggers from the ISPT/Dusk Till Dawn

    http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=60826.0

    ReplyDelete