Thursday 16 June 2011

Nose to the Grindstone

Everything is now finished, I'm all done with this years course of study pending results. Spent the last few days with friends at university, packed up the rest of my stuff and took it all back home. Looking forward I'm hoping to play a fair bit and get together the money to be comfortably moving into the bigger games with little risk of ruin. The downside to the bigger games is more travel time but this shouldn't be a problem, being able to stay over in London.

Last nights session was pretty standard but I found myself getting more and more frustrated with some donkey play. If anything this is a result of lack of sleep and a lot of driving recently, once I'm back to myself and rested I'll be able to brush it off. I'm absolutely loving doing this and I don't plan to stop doing it, I'm enjoying having more money in my pocket to have fun with my friends and having some degree of financial independence.

Time played: 4:23
Buyin: £140
Cashout: £220
Profit: £80
Hourly: £18.25

No comments:

Post a Comment