Wednesday 5 October 2011

September Review - October Goals

Sorry it has taken me a while to get this post up, I had a very bad end of the month and needed to cool off a while and take some time off poker before coming back. I lost an entire months profit in one day playing very badly.

However, there were a lot of positives last month as well! I agreed to enter a coaching contact with Team Moshman, this entitles me to at least 1 hours coaching every week in exchange for 50% of my earnings at 25nl only, a fair deal from my end seeing as the majority of my profit comes from live play, this allows me to work on my online game with great coaches and great people to discuss hands with! In addition to the coaching there is a great network of support and people to talk to that gets you through bad days and bad beats!

I finally moved into the house and I love it, the internet is all sorted out and am looking forward to mixing grinding with studying over the next year. I've arranged skiing in France in the winter for three weeks so far, I'll look to do more once Easter time gets a bit closer. This is my favourite time of the year, checking the snow reports and webcams and seeing the resorts changing and getting ready for the new season, I am very pumped for the start of the season!

Looking forward to the next month I plan to put in my required volume for coaching, at least 10k hands per week and really get on top of my academic work, the more I work now, the less revision I will have to do while skiing in France in preparation for my exams when I return in January. To get ready for the ski season I am almost completely cutting alcohol out of my life and getting much fitter, this is a general pattern in my life, everything seems geared towards the ski seasons! I've started 2 fitness programs to complete couple bets, one is to complete 1000 situps in an hour, the other is to do a certain amount of pushups but the details are not confirmed yet. I used to be a decent athlete competing at county and regional levels but have let my fitness go in the last 2 years since an illness, time to regain myself! These bets are a way of finding the motivation to get me started again!

I'll finish off this post with my depressing results from last month!





Onwards and upwards, start of this month has been promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment