Tuesday 23 August 2011

Back on the grind

It has been SO good to be back playing online again, I think the time away has given me the desire to put long hours in again and the results so far have been encouraging. I feel I have had a couple EUREKA! moments and plugged a few big leaks that had been stopping me from winning so much before. Or I could be a fish on a heater! I seem to be spewing a lot at the start of sessions which is strange but something that I would like to eliminate, I think stuff learnt over the last session will definitely help with that!

Also managed to hit Platinum Star this month thanks to Stars promotion, I think once I am up at 25nl maintaining Gold Star will be a realistic goal and at 50nl hopefully Platinum Star. I am also back up to 12 tabling which is really helping my volume and letting me see a lot more interesting spots whilst still having the time to think and act on all tables.

My rough plan for the rest of the year is as follows:
End of September - Be playing rolled for 25nl
End of 2011 - Be playing rolled for 50nl
2011 - Study hard, review and discuss hands, stop spewing retarded spots
2012 - Supernova run

Outside of poker the time to be moving into my house at university is fast approaching, I need to pay the first rent installment before September 1st when I move in. Really looking forward to living with 3 really good friends, although none of them play poker we have every other interest in common so it should be good fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment