Thursday 18 August 2011

Londons burning

I'm sure many of you saw what went on in London about a week ago, pictures being broadcast around the world. Being a lazy poker player with lots of free time I headed over to the cleanup and had one of my best days in London!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1879498359761.95701.1610340151

With regards to poker it is quite quiet for me at the moment. I am expecting to start a 25nl full ring stake in September so am preparing by getting used to multitabling again and joining Skype strategy groups. If anyone reads this and partakes in any such group and there is room for one more I'd love an invite!

I've been playing a fair amount of fixed limit holdem to try and improve my mixed games and it's being going pretty good, also managed to ship one of the Pokerstars tournaments, albeit only a $1.65.

So, really I'm biding my time till starting this stake, really looking forward to going back to online grinding after my live summer, just hope it doesn't get in the way of studying too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment